The Planning Committee is finalizing the details of the association’s Annual Meeting for 2021. Like last year, it will be hosted online with a Zoom Meeting. This year’s event is scheduled for Saturday, August 21, 2021 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Three presentation/workshop sessions will be held. See the Schedule below for preliminary information.
After these three sessions, all are invited to participate in a 30-minute idea-generating brainstorming session on Educational Outreach: How Can ASAP Fulfill Unmet Parliamentary Educational Needs of Non-Members.
Registration will be through Eventbrite through the night before the event, Friday August 20; alternative registration by mailing a check via USPS will be available but will close early, Saturday August 14.
All ASAP members will receive email invitations with full instructions in early July.
If you have questions or want to be included in the invitation list, leave a request on our contact page.
- 9:00 am – Opening Ceremonies, Reports, and Special Orders
- 10:45 am – Workshop 1: Kay Crews presents Presiding.
- 11:45 am – Lunch and Social Time
- 12:30 pm – Workshop 2: CJ Cavin presents Technical Issues with Virtual Meetings
- 1:30 pm – New Business/Bylaws Amendments
- 2:15 pm – Short Break and Social Time
- 2:30 pm – Workshop 3: Vivian Vincent presents Membership Extension and Retention Committee Activity Highlights
- 3:30 pm – Educational Outreach Idea/Brainstorming Session
- 4:00 pm – General Announcements and Summary
- 4:30 pm – Adjourn Sine Die
This page will be updated with additional information as it is finalized.